Grafica News - Sep 2014
AutoRack, a revolutionary Vertical Hot Air Dryer was a show stopper at SPI’14 Goa
The much awaited new product, Grafica’s AutoRack Vertical Hot Air Dryer, the world’s first and most innovative machine for screen printers, was finally introduced at the recently concluded Screen Print India exhibition in Goa. AutoRack, with its unusual design, was a show stopper. The new machine made a big impact and scores of screen printers engaged in industrial printing, were delighted to know the application of Vertical Hot Air Dryer and some of its profitable advantages.
1) Space saving: A normal screen printing unit, with one or two semi automatic screen printing machines, requires just 6 ft x 6 ft or 8 ft x 8 ft space. Where as they require over 500 to 1000 sq.ft space just for manual racking/drying the jobs after printing with solvent inks, even if the owner finds very little space for his office. There are small and medium printing unit where owner does not have proper office space as his printing unit is majorly reserved for manual racking/ drying. When printers use solvent inks, one can imagine huge space required as business grows bigger and bigger. But with just one AutoRack, screen printers can now use that precious space for expansion or other productive purpose.
2) Reduced pollution/neat and clean drying system: When manual racking is done, the solvent evaporated from the jobs gets circulated inside the entire printing unit thus creating a unhealthy work environment and pollution. However, in AutoRack there is a Hot Air circulation system hence the solvent air gets circulated inside the closed module itself. It can be extracted through the exhauster and pumped out through a flexible conveyor pipe.
3) Save on Labour cost: It is well known fact that Manual racking/drying operation requires lot of manpower, for racking and removing the jobs after drying. Printers need not cut on manpower after installing AutoRack, but certainly use them for productive purpose.
“With the introduction of Grafica’s AutoRack, the world’s first Vertical Hot Air Dryer, such tedious manual racking would soon be a method of the past. It is one of the most advanced and space saving systems to dry solvent inks,” said Bhargav Mistry, MD, Grafica while briefing about AutoRack.
- Save huge space
- Reduce labour cost drastically
- Reduce rejection and wastage
- Reduce overhead costs
- Increase productivity
- Improve efficiency and quality
- Work with style and peacefully
- Light weight and sturdy trays
- Wide opening to keep printed substrate on the rack comfortably (very useful without input module)
- Fully mechanical
- Plug & Play machine
- Castor wheel for easy mobility
- Hot air recirculation system
- Temperature controller
- High efficient heaters